- Technical knowledge
- Career history
- Team members
- Level of interest
- Psychometric fit
Executive Search is the core of our business. Given the unprecedented skills shortage within the Construction Industry more and more leading construction businesses are turning to our Executive Search option to identify their next hire from mid-level management positions through to board level placements. Our team of highly experience, well trained consultants will work with hiring managers to identify and secure candidates.
The process includes but is not limited too:
- Detailed briefing from hiring manager to understand roles and responsibilities of the vacancy, desired experience of applicants, place in organization structure, cultural fit and renumeration parameters.
- Research of relevant markets to identify target candidate list. This will include the targeted investigation into relevant organization and projects as well as the use of Centurion Selections wider network connections.
- Confidentially approach the candidates identified to ascertain the level of interest and relevance.
- Shortlist and interview relevant candidates to ensure they meet the initial brief regarding experience, cultural fit and have the correct motivations to move position.
- Provide and deliver suggested shortlist to hiring manager, accompanied with full career history, references (where possible) and interview notes etc.
- Arrange and manage interview process between chosen candidates and client representative.
- Manage offer and full onboarding process to ensure the highest chance of securing chosen candidate.
- Full review of Executive Search placement, taking feedback from both client and candidate side to ensure that Centurion Selection are consistently improving the service provided.