Role: Superintendent – Multifamily Construction
- Establish and develop professional relationships with on-site staff, providing leadership to them.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each subcontract, drawings, and specifications.
- Manage of multiple teams on various ongoing projects.
- Identify constructability issues, design deficiencies, code violations and any other issues.
- Develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Communicate schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Review the subcontractor's daily progress of work completed and deliver daily reports to the project team.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal logs.
- Minimum 3+ years ground up experience as General or Lead Superintendent on multifamily projects
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Analytical skills, problem solving abilities, and be effective at building collaborative relationships
- Ability to engage professionally with clients, subcontractors, and skilled trades
- Strong knowledge in means and methods of construction, reading plans, planning, and scheduling concepts
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and computer-based scheduling software such as Microsoft Project and Primavera
- Strong knowledge base of building components including foundation and structural systems, exteriors wall systems, interior finishes, and HVAC