The role is responsible for coordinating development and quality directives by performing as an Owner’s Field Representative for the Senior Managing Director/Managing Director of Multi-Family Development.
- Assist on a daily basis, the Quality Assurance Manager in the division, if present in day to day operations for his or her job duties
- Coordinate all plan reviews and field inspections with consultants including Accessibility, Third Party Architectural, Waterproof, Tyvek (or other WRB) Environment/AQI and Acoustical.
- Responsible for initiating, executing, implementing and tracking all plan and site inspections for all projects in the Division (s)
- Maintains close contact with superintendent and project manager on changes to schedules and turn dates for up to four projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for monthly QA documentation project inspection walks with published report
- Responsible for acceptance of new residential construction buildings and property from Construction division and coordinating/aligning with Asset Management. Manages third party quality inspections, if used for a project.
- Oversee all details within the boundaries of the new property and ensure quality standards set forth by the Division’s Senior Managing Director and Construction President are maintained for all properties.
- Coordinate with 3rd party Property Manager and Construction Superintendent or Project Manager to ensure all warranty and construction quality deficiency issues are addressed.
- Work closely with third party safety consultant to make observations and recommendations on safety for all persons and matters related to the property and Construction projects.
- Conducts periodic asset and or pre-due diligence inspections on established properties, provides photographic reports to asset manager.
- Presents and reviews quality standards to new employees within construction group.
- Works as the main point of contact for WRB manufacturer inspections, to include mock-up reviews and pre- construction meetings / final closeout of field inspection reports and warranty.
- Work with Development and Asset Management maintaining developed properties and help prepare for sale.
- Strong ability with plan reading.