Candidate must have excellent communication, management, customer service, problem-solving, organizational skills, and a strong focus on safety. This person will handle driving build schedules and will continue to streamline the construction process.
- Manage all phases of the construction process and the project schedule throughout the course of the three projects to ensure the project is completed in compliance with the contract terms.
- The three projects that need overseeing are high-end luxury apartments, between 200-400 units, in the Washington DC vicinity.
- Ability to communicate and work with on-site staff, subcontractors, inspectors, architects, and owners to insure completion of tasks.
- This is a new tittle with our company and thus, you would be working alongside the current Vice President helping oversee the projects in the DMV area.
- Working from our office located in Rockville, Maryland with an initial schedule of four days in the office and one day on site. However, there is great flexibility regarding your working schedule.
- You would have 4-5 direct Senior Project Managers responding to you.
- Implement and monitor procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance, OSHA compliance, and maintaining current OSHA training.
- Thorough knowledge of construction techniques and the ability to derive the most efficient method of completing tasks.
- Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies, and procedures. Includes bidding, preparing contract documents, defining, and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.