Candidate must have excellent communication, management, customer service, problem-solving, organizational skills, and a strong focus on safety. This person will handle driving build schedules and will continue to streamline the construction process.
- Manage all phases of the construction process and the project schedule throughout the course of the three projects to ensure the project is completed in compliance with the contract terms.
- Ability to communicate and work with on-site staff, subcontractors, inspectors, architects, and owners to insure completion of tasks.
- Implement and monitor procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance, OSHA compliance, and maintaining current OSHA training.
- Thorough knowledge of construction techniques and the ability to derive the most efficient method of completing tasks.
- Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies, and procedures.
- Includes bidding, preparing contract documents, defining, and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.