Role: Project Executive
Candidate must have excellent communication, management, customer service, problem-solving, organizational skills, and a strong focus on safety. This person will handle driving build schedules and will continue to streamline the construction process.
- Manage all phases of the construction process and the project schedule throughout the course of the three projects to ensure the project is completed in compliance with the contract terms.
- The three projects that need overseeing are high-end luxury apartments, between 200-400 units, in the Washington DC vicinity.
- Ability to communicate and work with on-site staff, subcontractors, inspectors, architects, and owners to insure completion of tasks.
- This is a new tittle with our company and thus, you would be working alongside the current Vice President helping oversee the projects in the DMV area.
- Working from our office located in Rockville, Maryland with an initial schedule of four days in the office and one day on site. However, there is great flexibility regarding your working schedule.
- You would have 4-5 direct Senior Project Managers responding to you.
- Implement and monitor procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance, OSHA compliance, and maintaining current OSHA training.
- Thorough knowledge of construction techniques and the ability to derive the most efficient method of completing tasks.
- Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies, and procedures. Includes bidding, preparing contract documents, defining, and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.
- We were first established in 1998 and since then have gone on to become a national company, who are now in the top 5 multi-family developers in the US.
- We currently have 21 offices nationwide.
- Since our conception we have partaken in $14.1 billion worth of multi-family construction. We have built a multitude of different apartment homes: from traditional garden-style apartments, modern mid-rise and high-rise apartments in challenging infill locations, through to age-restricted and student housing.
- We are in the top 10 Owner Developer Builders in the US and are fully self-performing in every aspect. We require no external financing.
- We provide a growth oriented and family like working environment aiming to nurture and develop all our employees to become elite individuals in the construction industry.