Candidate must have excellent communication, management, customer service, problem-solving, organizational skills, and a strong focus on safety. This position would perform duties to assist the Project Manager in the development and management of residential & multi-family projects.
Multi-Family Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Assists the Project Manager in communicating with subcontractors and employees the expectations and direction regarding schedules, construction methods, company policies and procedures, permits, safety, sustainability, quality control and other performance standards.
- Procurement of construction materials
- Interact with outside contractors such as Architects, Civil Engineers, Landscape, Utility Consultants, Soils Engineers, & other professionals
- Reviews and updates progress and cost reports, schedules, and requirements for completion on a regular basis to support and assist the Project Manager
- Collaborates with Project Manager to ensure project site and company assets are secure, and always maintains a safe and respectful working environment
- Assist in project estimation and any pre-construction activities