Education, Experience, & Knowledge:
- BS in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or a related field a plus
- Experience as Lead Superintendent on a minimum of one previous project and as Assistant on a minimum of two previous projects
- Solid presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment and plan/orchestrate multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability and willingness to face challenges, provide direction to others, and effectively address conflict.
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Computer Skills – Demonstrated knowledge of how to use a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools (e-mail, Internet, etc.). Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.