Industrial Construction Manager/ PM – Located in Bethesda, MD function as a Construction Manager overseeing the completion of industrial properties being built by a third-party General Contractor. This position will report to the VP-Construction and responsibilities include:
- Operate as the owner’s representative overseeing all aspects of the construction process from Predevelopment through to Closeout.
• Work closely alongside the Development, Design and Engineering teams to develop and update schedules and budgets, due diligence consultant agreements and related reports.
• Work alongside Development Team and Estimator to develop RFP materials and analyze proposals for the GC solicitation process.
• Work with the selected GC and VP-Construction to finalize and prepare the Owner Contractor Agreement.
• Work with GC and development teams to review schedules, manage long lead procurement items, price alternates, and seek out value engineering opportunities.
• Coordinate with GC during the subcontractor buyout process.
•Oversee the site progress to ensure compliance with the project schedule.
• Review and approve GC change orders, RFIs, and submittals.
• Coordinate all third-party QA/QC consultant project reviews such as Geotechnical and Concrete Testing Lab, ADA Consultant and Roofing Consultant.
• Communicate regularly with the company executives, equity partners, lenders, contractors, consultants, design teams and various service providers integral to the development and construction process.