Posted: Nov 15th 2023
Sector: Commercial Construction
$180,000 per annum + benefits
Bachelor’s degree and / or master’s degree in architecture, engineering, or related field.
• Registered Professional in Architecture or Engineering.
• Proven success cultivating new relationships and maintaining existing relationships leading to signed agreements.
• 15 years + experience in progressively responsible design and construction management at the senior level, including, at a minimum, successful ongoing management of multiple direct reports.
• Knowledge of General Construction, sitework, foundations, building structure, building envelope, and building systems (MEP, Fire Sprinkler, AV, Telecom, Security, etc.) and the interface between different systems.
• Consistent, sustained, profitable performance at the senior level of a similar preconstruction and/or design build group.
• Qualified to achieve professional certifications such as LEED, Designated Design Builder, and other similar professional programs.
• Extensive knowledge of the local area subcontractor market, products, and manufacturers for each major input for each trade
• Demonstrated leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, direct others, and effectively offer solutions to overcome obstacles.
• Proven success when organizing necessary resources, including people, tools, and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present complex information in groups and one-on-one settings.
• Strong computer skills with a variety of software packages.
• Proficiency with mathematical complex operations and accounting principles on a regular basis.
• Ability to deal with non-verbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, and graphs).
• Ability to deal with concrete and abstract variables.
• Must be goal oriented and a self-starter.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
• A commitment to Teamwork, Doing the Right Thing and Making things Happen.