Candidates should be self-starting and highly motivated, with the capability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment. The best candidates will be results driven with a focus on detail. Estimator role requires thorough knowledge of all construction divisions, means and methods and to generate accurate scope and pricing based on limited information.
Residential/Multifamily Estimator Responsibilities:
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Strong understanding of Multifamily construction – Multifamily Projects/Steel Packages.
- Identifies labor, material, and installation by studying proposals, blueprints, specification, and related documents.
- Determine steel costs by analyzing labor, material and fabrication requirements to complete job.
- Prepare timely estimates and RCO’s in professional format for distribution to customers.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with General Contractors.
- Communicate with team members regarding new and current project.
Estimator - Residential/Multifamily Qualifications
- Highschool Diploma required, Bachelor Degree in Construction or Business-related studies preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Residential/Multifamily Estimator, or related Construction Estimator experience